We at Saint Michael’s dream that everyone will experience the expression of God’s love, ever more enriched by the diversity of God’s own humanity among us. Love is expansive, inclusive and knows no bounds. We invite you to join us on a journey of discovery as we seek to love and serve God, each other, and all creation.
LENT AT SAINT MICHAEL’S
- Lent began on Ash Wednesday, March 1, with Imposition of Ashes & Holy Communion, and continues until sundown on Saturday, April 14.
- Lenten Suppers and Evening Worship are offered Wednesday evenings through April 5. Suppers (including child-friendly food) begin around 6:30 PM, followed by Evening Prayer and Communion from 7:00-7:45 PM.
- Read more on our Lent page.
- You can also read about Holy Week and Easter at Saint Michael’s.
8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist: A quieter celebration of Word and Sacrament using beautiful and sacred words taken from our Rite I liturgy; coffee and fellowship follows.
Children are welcome in all of our liturgies. Options for parents with children include:
- Nursery care for children 3 months to age 3 is available 9:00 a.m.—12:15 p.m.
- Godly Play for children ages 3-10 is available 9:15-9:50 a.m. and 11:00-11:35 a.m. (during the first 35 minutes both the 9:15 and 11:00 services).
- Worship aids for children, such as activity bags, Action Bibles, books, and booster seats are available in the Narthex.
- Children serve in worship regularly as bread bearers, oblationers, acolytes, and lectors.
9:15 a.m. Holy Eucharist: A celebration of Word and Sacrament with musical offerings from guest musicians, hymns, and a readily accessible format; coffee and fellowship follows.
10:25 a.m. Adult Formation meets between the later services to allow learning and growing together. See the newsletter for upcoming topics, events, and offerings.
11:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist: A celebration of Word and Sacrament with musical offerings from the St. Michael’s Choir, hymns, and a readily accessible format; coffee and fellowship follows.
Youth Group meets twice per month as scheduled. Visit the youth page for detailed information.